Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Murphy's Law
You know, I was really pleased to have put up a cute picture of the boys in front of my parent's tree. It's great that I took it and it's great that I posted it, because I won't have cute actual Christmas day pictures now. Earlier this afternoon, Adam and a friend were playing and running and tripping. The friend, thankfully, wasn't injured. Adam, however, crashed into a large, office-type chair and is now sporting a large, swollen, red nose. It was complete with blood and I'm sure the bruising is to follow and will last through the holidays. So, look at this picture of them in front of the tree, and remember that it isn't really Christmas and Adam looks more like Rudolph than that handsome little man. But I have to keep in mind what Jill said earlier, that this is a memory in the making. And that's so true. I just hope that CPS isn't called after Adam's Christmas program at school tomorrow and I won't be spending time in the clink for Christmas. Is he too young to use make-up?? There's a country song in there somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh no! Poor guy!!! Here's wishing for a speedy recovery and NO inquiries from the CPS!!!! Hugs!
Post a Comment