Monday, February 25, 2008
We may have a minister in our future...
Last Saturday night, at the dinner table, we were sharing some soup and bread before I headed to teach at church. We all had our bowls and plates in front of us, and the meal was going well. Chris, Erik and I were talking and Adam was just sitting quietly, for a change. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Adam lift his bread in front of his face, communion-style, and announce,"I am sharing my bread with everyone." Two minutes later, he did it again. Communion is really his favorite thing to do at church. When we were all together at church on Sunday morning, Adam asked "Are we going to have communion?" I told him that we weren't. He quickly followed with "Well, why are we here?" WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Are you kidding! Wesley himself felt the call at a young age. That is too cool. Dude.
Start saving for seminary now! ;)
Post a Comment