Had a chance to get into the West Wing last night...the President was in residence, so we were limited on where we could go, but it was even cooler to know that he was working in the Oval Office and I was outside the door (at 9:00 at night). Chris and I were also able to sit in Helen Thomas' chair in the briefing room. A good Wednesday for the big Dockins'.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Our White House visit
Had a chance to get into the West Wing last night...the President was in residence, so we were limited on where we could go, but it was even cooler to know that he was working in the Oval Office and I was outside the door (at 9:00 at night). Chris and I were also able to sit in Helen Thomas' chair in the briefing room. A good Wednesday for the big Dockins'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment