
...appears to have come? When the weather folks here in NOVA predicted a warm, 65 ish degree day, you could almost hear the audible sigh of every stay-at-home parent as they made plans for park play dates and long hours in the backyard. It was a bit windy, but nonetheless, a divine afternoon here. Adam played with one of his favorite "older women," a friend's Kindergarten aged daughter for a while. It was bliss. I knew that he was bitten by the spring bug too when he came to the screen door and asked if we could get the "slip-n-slide" out of the shed. :) Love that kid's optimism. Erik had two friends to play with and the afternoon was wonderful. I gave me a hint of life to come with two young boys and long, lazy afternoons of mud pies and trampolines. Life is good! This photo is from last summer.


1 comment:
Ha ha! The photo threw me for a moment! I was thinking that it must have been wayyyyyy warmer down south than I thought! Yes, my guys played outside the other day too and made me think of many more outside days to come. Wish we were closer so we could all play together....miss you...
Post a Comment