Wednesday, March 05, 2008
The Velcro Wall
Don't think that I posted this one before, but it is too funny not to share! On New Year's Eve, the city of Falls Church had a street fair with all kinds of inflatable fun, including the Velcro wall. In my opinion, this is one of the funniest things ever. What parent doesn't want a giant wall of velcro and a suit of velcro to put on their children? I see this as the next great discipline tool! Anyway, Erik was dying to get into the line, which took about 45 minutes for him to get to the front. So, we waited and waited and waited. But I have to say that it was worth it. He climbed into the suit and I had to throw him up onto the wall, which in and of itself, was funny, but his next comment was better than that. After get gets up there and is hanging for about 30 seconds, he begins to yell, "This hurts my p#@$!" About a hundred people stopped what they were doing and looked our way! Not what you expect to hear during a crowded street festival in Falls Church Virginia. New Orleans, maybe...and we have a story for that too, if you are interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hysterical! I want a velcro wall!!!!
I guess velcro walls should come with a warning.
Lisa, that story is too funny! I miss seeing the little guys. Oh, and you and my nephew too of course.
Post a Comment