Lucy will never believe it. There were some lost points on the "uses profanity or vulgarity" question. I am also working to not monopolize the radio on Sunday.
Tia and Shrub - Wish I had answered like I would have today, not like a 1930's wife...afraid that the scores will be much, much lower! Oh well, it is 2008, after all.
WHAT?? 101!!?! Oh please say you have never "given husband a shampoo or manicure?" And you don't paint your nails red? And dinner is always on time? Guess I need to take it a third time and cheat even more this time. (Sigh)
6 comments:
I scored a 7...what does that tell you! Yikes, no wonder I am still single!
On the flip side, I am a Superior 1930's Husband at 151...
106
"Very Superior"
Lucy will never believe it. There were some lost points on the "uses profanity or vulgarity" question. I am also working to not monopolize the radio on Sunday.
Baby steps.....
Tia and Shrub -
Wish I had answered like I would have today, not like a 1930's wife...afraid that the scores will be much, much lower! Oh well, it is 2008, after all.
I scored a 40. So I took the test again and then scored a 64. Betty Crocker I am not!
WHAT?? 101!!?! Oh please say you have never "given husband a shampoo or manicure?" And you don't paint your nails red? And dinner is always on time? Guess I need to take it a third time and cheat even more this time. (Sigh)
Post a Comment