Just a few simple folks trying to teach some boys about life and all that it has to offer.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Can I just say...
...how much I love my new camera?? It is such a joy to take pictures again with a camera that will let me get the shots I want. The boys have had vacation bible school this week and the big final shindig was tonight, so there was ample opportunity to take tons of pics. Here is a small sample (I shot about 230 frames tonight, and I know you don't want to see them all) of what I captured. The first shot is of a collection of art produced at nature camp last week and VBS this week.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Great photos!!! We just had VBS at our church too. :)
1 comment:
Great photos!!! We just had VBS at our church too. :)
Post a Comment