Just a few simple folks trying to teach some boys about life and all that it has to offer.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
New Camera
After a bit of research and a trip to Best Buy to try some on, Amazon delivered my new camera today. The battery is charging as I write, so you all can look forward to many more posts of many handsome boys.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Lisa!
I have used my D40x for a little over a year and love it. My best advice for this camera is to buy a flash - much better exposures and recycle time. I have the SB400 and is worth twice the money.
Thanks for the advice...having a great camera has been on the list for a long time. My kiddos move too fast to catch them at their best, and my old one just couldn't write fast enough. 2.5 frames per second is pretty good! BTW, your garden looks great - wanna be my gardener too? Hi to all- L
3 comments:
Hey Lisa!
I have used my D40x for a little over a year and love it. My best advice for this camera is to buy a flash - much better exposures and recycle time. I have the SB400 and is worth twice the money.
Take care and hello to Chris.
Shrub
Thanks for the advice...having a great camera has been on the list for a long time. My kiddos move too fast to catch them at their best, and my old one just couldn't write fast enough. 2.5 frames per second is pretty good! BTW, your garden looks great - wanna be my gardener too? Hi to all-
L
I have a whole drawer full of digital camera. Faster kids require faster cameras (my excuse).
We are reaping the spoils of the garden right now. You don't want to hire a gardner. My wife can't afford the one she has......
Post a Comment